art critique thread

This is the forum where you post art, for display, critique, publishing, and whatever else you may desire.

Moderator: Dalm

User avatar
Dalm
Posts: 375
Joined: Fri Jan 26, 2018 9:51 am

art critique thread

Post by Dalm » Wed Jan 31, 2018 5:54 pm

let's make this a community where we help each other improve and get stronger!!!!!!!! post your art and we can critique it together!!

:foo: bbb<( WHOS WITH ME )
bbbbbbbbbbbbb:thrall1: :thrall2: :thrall1: :thrall2: :thrall1: :thrall2:
word count: 29

User avatar
LieutenantFish69
Posts: 297
Joined: Fri Jan 26, 2018 10:52 pm

Re: art critique thread

Post by LieutenantFish69 » Wed Jan 31, 2018 5:59 pm

here's something I made last night. I've named it Gradient #3087, because it's the 3,087th "color gradient" I've made so far. I enjoy playing the colors off of each other - Juxtaposing them, if you will.

Image
word count: 40
Image

User avatar
Pissbabybrown
Site Admin
Site Admin
Posts: 394
Joined: Thu Jan 25, 2018 5:18 am
Location: Pissbaby Community
Contact:

Re: art critique thread

Post by Pissbabybrown » Wed Jan 31, 2018 6:02 pm

LieutenantFish69 wrote:
Wed Jan 31, 2018 5:59 pm
here's something I made last night. I've named it Gradient #3087, because it's the 3,087th "color gradient" I've made so far. I enjoy playing the colors off of each other - Juxtaposing them, if you will.

Image
Looks like grass and dirt. Very of the Earth.
word count: 58
I am Pissbabybrown.

User avatar
Dalm
Posts: 375
Joined: Fri Jan 26, 2018 9:51 am

Re: art critique thread

Post by Dalm » Wed Jan 31, 2018 6:06 pm

@lieuftenantfish i'm being semi serious here!!!!!! it's just a gradient! :thrall2:
word count: 12

User avatar
LieutenantFish69
Posts: 297
Joined: Fri Jan 26, 2018 10:52 pm

Re: art critique thread

Post by LieutenantFish69 » Wed Jan 31, 2018 6:06 pm

Pissbabybrown wrote:
Wed Jan 31, 2018 6:02 pm
LieutenantFish69 wrote:
Wed Jan 31, 2018 5:59 pm
here's something I made last night. I've named it Gradient #3087, because it's the 3,087th "color gradient" I've made so far. I enjoy playing the colors off of each other - Juxtaposing them, if you will.

Image
Looks like grass and dirt. Very of the Earth.
thanks I was definitely going for a kind of 'hillside in the summer' kind of vibe.
word count: 83
Image

User avatar
g0m
g0m
Posts: 111
Joined: Fri Jan 26, 2018 12:03 pm

Re: art critique thread

Post by g0m » Wed Jan 31, 2018 6:15 pm

LieutenantFish69 wrote:
Wed Jan 31, 2018 5:59 pm
here's something I made last night. I've named it Gradient #3087, because it's the 3,087th "color gradient" I've made so far. I enjoy playing the colors off of each other - Juxtaposing them, if you will.

Image
I hate the gradient
word count: 53
Image

User avatar
g0m
g0m
Posts: 111
Joined: Fri Jan 26, 2018 12:03 pm

Re: art critique thread

Post by g0m » Wed Jan 31, 2018 6:19 pm

Cons: I hate the gradient.
Pros: Big improvement on your previous work.
word count: 12
Image

User avatar
LieutenantFish69
Posts: 297
Joined: Fri Jan 26, 2018 10:52 pm

Re: art critique thread

Post by LieutenantFish69 » Wed Jan 31, 2018 6:34 pm

Image I have taken all feedback -- the good AND the bad -- into consideration while making this next gradient. however this is the last one I will ever do. I believe I have learned all I can from them. It's time to move on. :ugeek:
word count: 43
Image

User avatar
Pissbabybrown
Site Admin
Site Admin
Posts: 394
Joined: Thu Jan 25, 2018 5:18 am
Location: Pissbaby Community
Contact:

Re: art critique thread

Post by Pissbabybrown » Wed Jan 31, 2018 6:41 pm

It's sad to see you go, but I'd love to watch you leave.
word count: 15
I am Pissbabybrown.

User avatar
g0m
g0m
Posts: 111
Joined: Fri Jan 26, 2018 12:03 pm

Re: art critique thread

Post by g0m » Wed Jan 31, 2018 6:50 pm

LieutenantFish69 wrote:
Wed Jan 31, 2018 6:34 pm
Image I have taken all feedback -- the good AND the bad -- into consideration while making this next gradient. however this is the last one I will ever do. I believe I have learned all I can from them. It's time to move on. :ugeek:
I'd love to see this bad boy turned 90 degrees.
word count: 63
Image

Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests