who is Seinfeld

For talking about visual media in the vein of cartoons, television drama, superhero movies, etc.
ceelecenth

Re: who is Seinfeld

Post by ceelecenth » Tue Feb 27, 2018 7:17 am

once steinfeld bought an expensive coat from an expensive coat store but his father-in-law wouldnt let him turn it inside out to walk in the snow, and this way seinfields expensive coat was destroyed
word count: 36

Max

Post by Max » Tue Feb 27, 2018 12:55 pm

i remember a time steinfeld asked for a very cool pen from a man and then everyone hated him for doing that
word count: 22
Pissbabybrown wrote:
Fri Mar 02, 2018 2:38 pm
Let he who has not gamed cast the first AR-15.

Dalm

Post by Dalm » Tue Feb 27, 2018 2:11 pm

ceelecenth wrote:
Tue Feb 27, 2018 7:17 am
once steinfeld bought an expensive coat from an expensive coat store but his father-in-law wouldnt let him turn it inside out to walk in the snow, and this way seinfields expensive coat was destroyed
The moral of this story is that sometimes seeking the option which seems the most sensible to you may cause conflict when others disagree. Had seinfeld and his father talked, perhaps they could have found another solution.
Max wrote:
Tue Feb 27, 2018 12:55 pm
i remember a time steinfeld asked for a very cool pen from a man and then everyone hated him for doing that
The moral of this story is that sometimes material possessions can carry great sentimental or cultural significance, and not all items may be treated as if their vslue is wholly material.

Once, Seinfeld was walking through town when he came upon a typewriter on the ground. He thought it would help him write the novel he'd always wanted to write, so he decided to take it home. The typewriter took all day to move to his house. When he finally retrieved it, he put it on his desk and resolved to use it tomorrow. It lay upon his desk for a year. When Seinfeld moved house, it remained there.
word count: 223

ceelecenth

Post by ceelecenth » Fri Mar 02, 2018 2:12 am

Dalm wrote:
Tue Feb 27, 2018 2:11 pm
Once, Seinfeld was walking through town when he came upon a typewriter on the ground. He thought it would help him write the novel he'd always wanted to write, so he decided to take it home. The typewriter took all day to move to his house. When he finally retrieved it, he put it on his desk and resolved to use it tomorrow. It lay upon his desk for a year. When Seinfeld moved house, it remained there.
The moral of this story is that the struggle of attaining wealth is ultimately fruitless, as at some point that wealth becomes so great that you can never make use of all of it.
word count: 121

LieutenantFish69

Post by LieutenantFish69 » Fri Mar 02, 2018 9:24 pm

Once, Seinfeld was out hunting in the woods, and heard a cry for help in the distance. He crept towards it through the moonlight, filling his mouth with snow to prevent his frozen breath from giving him away, and came upon a clearing, where a she-wolf lay with her paw stuck beneath a fallen tree. Her amber eyes met his, and she spoke in a human’s voice: “Free me, and I shall confer unto you a boon of the wilds.” Seinfeld raised his rifle, pointing it at her heart. Without speaking or relaxing his aim, Seinfeld backed away, into the darkness.
word count: 103

ceelecenth

Post by ceelecenth » Sat Mar 03, 2018 2:23 am

Once Seinfeld went to a place. When he returned to his car, it stank like high heaven! "It must have been the valet who did this," said Jerry Seinfeld. He drove home in the stinky car without another word.
word count: 39

Dalm

Post by Dalm » Sat Mar 03, 2018 2:48 am

LieutenantFish69 wrote:
Fri Mar 02, 2018 9:24 pm
Once, Seinfeld was out hunting in the woods, and heard a cry for help in the distance. He crept towards it through the moonlight, filling his mouth with snow to prevent his frozen breath from giving him away, and came upon a clearing, where a she-wolf lay with her paw stuck beneath a fallen tree. Her amber eyes met his, and she spoke in a human’s voice: “Free me, and I shall confer unto you a boon of the wilds.” Seinfeld raised his rifle, pointing it at her heart. Without speaking or relaxing his aim, Seinfeld backed away, into the darkness.
The moral of this story is that true dichotomy does not exist. Though the choice presented to seinfeld appears simple- To help or to slay the she-wolf- he chooses a third option. He leaves. This is neither a good nor evil act. Perhaps it is a selfish one, in that it is an act of self preservation. If he frees the she-wolf, it may eat him, or it may grant him a boon. To seinfeld, the cost of the former outweighs the gain of the latter, so he leaves.
Similarly the she-wolf's offer implies a dichotomy between Seinfeld himself and the wilds, or, the classical Man vs Nature.
This dichotomy is false. Man is part of nature. Tho seinfeld may change and rebuild his environment, he is reliant on the natural world. The habitats he builds are occupied by life. Seinfeld himself is part of the wilds already
word count: 264

LieutenantFish69

Post by LieutenantFish69 » Sat Mar 03, 2018 10:24 am

Now I want to know more about Kramer.
word count: 8

Dalm

Post by Dalm » Sat Mar 03, 2018 10:58 am

Kramer? But I hardly know'er!
word count: 6

Pissbabybrown
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Pissbabybrown » Sat Mar 03, 2018 4:38 pm

Dalm wrote:
Sat Mar 03, 2018 2:48 am
LieutenantFish69 wrote:
Fri Mar 02, 2018 9:24 pm
The moral of this story is that true dichotomy does not exist. Though the choice presented to seinfeld appears simple- To help or to slay the she-wolf- he chooses a third option. He leaves. This is neither a good nor evil act. Perhaps it is a selfish one, in that it is an act of self preservation. If he frees the she-wolf, it may eat him, or it may grant him a boon. To seinfeld, the cost of the former outweighs the gain of the latter, so he leaves.
Similarly the she-wolf's offer implies a dichotomy between Seinfeld himself and the wilds, or, the classical Man vs Nature.
This dichotomy is false. Man is part of nature. Tho seinfeld may change and rebuild his environment, he is reliant on the natural world. The habitats he builds are occupied by life. Seinfeld himself is part of the wilds already
I think it's important to discuss how Seinfeld's leaving the wolf to die is the perfect display of Seinfeld's understanding of his place in the universe. If he had killed the wolf, he would have been putting himself above nature. However, Seinfeld rejects the boon: he could have no boon greater than being a part of Nature's glorious system. Likewise, he could never put himself out of that system by going against the wills of the machine of Nature.
word count: 356
I am Pissbabybrown.